rotating banner

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Down in Fraggle Rock Pt 3

Several days ago I posted about a quick digital painting I wanted to do, just for fun, and to show the progression. I'm basing it on the characters from Fraggle Rock, a show I loved as a kid. My intention is to fill the whole image with as many characters as possible- a group shot where you can basically only see the characters heads. Here's the image as we left it last time.

Below, I slightly refocused the eyes of the yellow Fraggle, and you can see I began roughly laying in a third character.


Then I lay in the basic colors of the character.

And then I go about adding the shadows and highlights. He'll have hair eventually.


Stay tuned for more!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

It's so cool to see the character come to life right before my eyes!!

Dan Alexander said...

This is looking kewl, Eric!