rotating banner

Monday, December 19, 2011

Trek Girl

I wanted to take one of my sketches and do a quick digital color job, nothing overly rendered, and especially not something that would require me to totally clean my original drawing. I had done this a few times before, with results that I liked, but I wasn't sure how appealing the result would be if I took one of girly drawings and tried it. Rough sketchy lines might take away from any appeal that the coloring added. I posted the original sketch some time ago....




I played with the levels of the original drawing to get rid of the gray marker I had used, cleaned up a lot of extraneous lines around the face, and refocused her eyes just a bit. I had to reinforce some of the ink lines a bit because they had dropped out in the process. Oh, and she just needed something funny on her shirt.




No comments: