rotating banner

Monday, May 17, 2010

Still feeling girly & Welcome Follower #55!

Not like I wanna' go paint my nails or have a spa treatment or something. Just wanted to doodle some more girls, that's all.Also, this weekend Mademoizelle Margaut became my 55th follower. I'd like to take a moment to say thank you to her and all of you who have become followers, and furthermore to those of you who have taken the time to comment on my posts. I could never have imagined when I started looking through old sketchbooks for material to post, that I would find 55 people in the whole world who would regularly read my blog. I was counting on 2- my mother and my grandmother. I certainly hoped that people would enjoy what I put up, but as I frequently find myself telling people (they ask, they really do!) I do this blog for myself, to keep me motivated to keep producing original stuff, outside of the art I do 9-5. Then I wink and tell them that a growing list of followers is a nice motivation too. I've found so many talented people since I've started exploring the blogosphere, and I thank you all for helping me feel like what I have to show is worthwhile. Keep the comments coming and let's keep filling those sketchbooks!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

They are lovely!! I simply love your blog!! Your art is amazing and inspires me to draw :) Thanks for posting everyday!!

Rosanna Hernández said...

Well, for me is inspiring to watch your sketches because i'm a starter at this. I really like your job :) Congrats! :)