rotating banner

Monday, February 1, 2010

Who's afraid of...

Still trying to sharpen my digital painting skills. I just recently learned that I had never loaded the drivers that came with my Wacom Tablet, and what a difference that makes! Suddenly the pen is pressure sensetive and tapers to beautiful points.
I had mentioned in a previous post about how frightened I was of wolves growing up, and the above image is another attempt to tackle some of those imaginary childhood demons. My daughter doesn't think this guy looks scary at all, but he sure freaks me out. The background was really more of an afterthought and isn't nearly as refined as the rest. Still, in my mind he's just outside of some middle age European village. Of course, wolves have to stay close to villages because that's where all the kids live...

No comments: