rotating banner

Friday, December 11, 2009

Drawergeeks: Season's Greetings 2009

Here's my entry for this weeks Drawergeeks theme of "Seasons Greetings". I wanted to try my hand at a cut paper design, and it's really fun! This little guy measures 4 inches tall and was based on the doodle I posted a few days ago. I had actually planned on making a half dozen of these as stand-alone ornaments for various family members (thus the way his hat closes into a loop for a hanging string), but as long as this one took, I don't think it's gonna happen- other projects must take precedence. If you'd like to see some other great paper designs- paper sculptures really, then check out the amazing work of Brittney Lee and Kevin Kidney.

* Looks like my submission may have been accidentally left out of the posting this week, but you can still check out the other submissions here.

No comments: