Pirate Cats title card

Pirate Cats title card

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not funny

Lest my blog be characterized as containing only cute animals and pretty girls, here's something to add a little variety.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Eeeeep!!! He is scaring me!! Well done!

Dan Alexander said...

Clowns are scary! Walt Disney World's Barnstormer roller coaster is becoming a clown coaster for their Fantasyland redo (since Dumbo will move right next to it--but I think it would have been better as a Pink Elephants on Parade coaster).

Great character here, as usual!

JON said...

Awesome character, man! I really enjoy your artwork!

Eric Scales said...

Thanks everyone!

Hadn't heard that detail about the Barnstormer redo. I knew it was being redone but didn't know the theme. Interesting. Pink Elephants would definately be awesome in an indoor, blacklight environment, but I'm guessing it will remain mainly outdoors. I wonder if Casey Junior will become the coaster vehicle?