rotating banner

Friday, May 22, 2009

Drawergeeks: Star Trek

I had a pretty unproductive week art wise. I have plenty of art projects that I should be working on, not to mention some fun ones, like this weeks Drawergeeks assignment. I had a big idea for a piece that was a little beyond my expertise, but I just didn't make myself do it. Maybe I still will. At the eleventh hour, I decided to at least add some quick digital color to the Star Trek sketch that I did earlier and just submit that. I did, however I accidentally closed it without saving, and decided that I didn't care enough about the final result to stay up another hour into that already late night to redo it. So just my sketch got submitted. If you want to see it again, it's here. If you want to see the other cool designs, check em out here.

No comments: